TST LACE es un no tejido de gran suavidad y capacidad absorbente, por lo que es muy utilizado en el sector higiénico.
TST LACE Nonwoven Polyester, Viscose or mixture.
The TST LACE is very soft and with a great absorbent capacity, so it is widely used in the hygienic sector. The TST LACE Spunlace is also known as jet-entangled in water, hydroentanglement or hydraulically punctured fabric . In applications where a similar tensile resistance in both directions of the nonwoven fabric is required, we will use a variant called TST LACE CROSSLAPPER.
Features TST LACE
COMPOSITION: 100% Polyester (PET), 100% Viscose (CV) or mixtures of PET and CV.
WEIGHT: 35 to 200 g / m².
COLOURS: White or Black.
Properties TST LACE
- Wide prints variety.
- High tensile strength.
- Soft to the touch.
- High liquids absorption.
- Produces no scratches.
- No fuzzing.
- Non irritating.
- Non allergic.
- Resistant to aggressive chemicals and high temperatures.
Manufacturing process TST LACE:
TST LACE is produced by a manufacturing process called Spunlace, which uses fine water jets at a high speed to produce a web of entangled fibers. A small amount of binder is added sometimes to get a greater strength and a dimensional stability or to act as a fluid repellent…
Treatments and finishings TST LACE:
CUT. Trim /Pad / Sheets / Pre-cuts
REWIND. Large to small rolls and vice versa
ENGRAVING. Different designs.
Applications TST LACE:
- HOSPITALS: single-use towels…
- GERIATRICS AND SCHOOLS: wet wipes, single-use towels …
- PERSONAL HYGIENE: Wet wipes …
- HOTEL INDUSRTY/ FOOD SERVICES: Bathrobes, towels, wet wipes, filters …
- FUNERALS: single-use towels …
- BEAUTY: single use towels …
- NIGHTCLUBS / SHELTERS: single-use towels, wet wipes …
- VETERINARY: single-use towels …